Kick-off your wine learning journey with 4 bottles of wine every 3 months. Each box is explained below. We will update this page with each new box.
What’s in each box:
- Four (4) bottles of wine: selected by Sorin (our certified wine expert) based on quality, and the story behind them.
- Explanation: how to prepare for the wine tasting experience.
- Tasting sheet: contains guiding questions and notes to be taken while tasting.
- Bottle description: details about the grape, winery, aromas, and food pairing.
- Bookmarks: for yourself or for your friends.
What wines are in Introduction to Wine Tasting box #1:
- Champagne – what better wine to start the cold season with? The winner of over 20 champagnes that were personally tasted by the TMW team in Champagne, France.
- Sauvignon Blanc (dry wine) – from the first winery owned by the indigenous population in a country we will keep as a surprise.
- Pinot Noir (dry wine) – the name of the wine comes from the bones of the dinosaur that were found while building the facilities.
- Red blend (dry wine) – from a small family-owned winery that is in the wine business for more than 300 years.
What wines are in Magic Red Wines box #2:
- Pinot Noir (dry wine) – the quality of this wine is truly remarkable, a reminder of the Burgundian style of Pinot Noir.
- Sangiovese (dry wine) – excellent wine to get to know the local aromas in Tuscany.
- Tempranillo (dry wine) – intense flavour and enough acidity for an exemplary balance.
- Cabernet Sauvignon (dry wine) – clean winemaking techniques and the excellent climate for grape growing in the area result in intense, yet elegant wines.
- Weight: 6.16 kg
- Dimensions: 41 × 40.5 × 17 cm